Welcome to our ultimate guide on how to drink around the world at EPCOT Disney World, where we’ll explore the vibrant and diverse offerings of Epcot’s World Showcase.
This incredible section of the park features 11 pavilions, each representing a different country, allowing you to experience a variety of cultures, cuisines, and beverages all in one place.
What is drinking around the world at EPCOT?
The concept of drinking around the world at EPCOT is a popular activity for adult visitors who want to sample the unique drinks from each pavilion while soaking in the sights and sounds of the World Showcase. It’s an enjoyable way to immerse yourself in the various cultures represented and bond with friends as you embark on this flavorful journey.
However, it’s essential to plan, budget, and enjoy the drink around the world at EPCOT experience responsibly. Knowing what to expect and having a rough idea of your spending limits will ensure a fun and memorable adventure without any unwanted surprises. Keep in mind that pacing yourself and drinking responsibly is crucial, as you’ll want to appreciate each drink and the overall EPCOT experience to the fullest.
In the upcoming sections, we’ll dive deeper into the drink offerings from each pavilion, tips for a successful and enjoyable experience, and much more. So, let’s get ready to embark on an unforgettable journey as we drink around the world at EPCOT together!
Recommended Drinks and Countries
As you explore the different pavilions and cultures at EPCOT, here are some recommended drinks to try at each country, along with where to find them:
- Moosehead Draft – A light beer available at the cart outside the Canada pavilion for $9.25.
- Crown Royal Maple Whiskey – Enjoy this whiskey at the Popcorn stop and pair it with specialty popcorn for $10.
- Strongbow Cider – A refreshing cider for $10, available at the Rose & Crown Pub.
- Welsh Dragon – A delicious cocktail made of peach schnapps, melon liqueur, Crème de Menthe, orange juice, and pineapple for $11.25, also found at the Rose & Crown Pub.
- Orange Grand Marnier Slushie – This popular slushie can be found for $11.50 at Les Vins Des Chefs de France.
- Habibi Daiquiri – A frozen daiquiri made of rum, strawberries, and orange blossom water for $12.95, available at the Oasis kiosk near the exit of Morocco.
- Pomegranate Mimosa – A refreshing alternative, perfect for a lighter option.
- Blackberry Sake Mist – A unique sake experience for $9, served over shaved ice at the Kabuki Café. Choose from various flavors if blackberry isn’t your preference.
- Angry Orchard Rose Hard Cider – A light and fruity cider for $9.25, available at Block and Hans in the America pavilion.
- Red Stag Lemonade – A frozen lemonade mixed with Red Stag Black Cherry Bourbon for $11.00, also found at Block and Hans.
- Peach Bellini – A delightful combination of peach puree and prosecco for $11, available at various spots throughout the Italy pavilion.
- Schofferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen – A light, fruity beer for $10, found throughout the Germany pavilion. Pairs well with a giant pretzel.
- Plum Wine – A refreshing wine for $5.50, available at the Joy of Tea cart.
- Kung Fu Punch – Another great option at the Joy of Tea cart.
- Tipsy Ducks in Love – A unique blend of bourbon, whisky, coffee, black tea, cream, and chocolate syrup for $8.95, also found at the Joy of Tea cart.
- Einstok White Ale – A classic Scandinavian beer for $10.75, available at various locations in the Norway pavilion.
- LINIE Aquavit Glacier Shot – A daring choice, this potato-based spirit features a blend of Nordic herbs and spices.
- Mango Loco Margarita – The perfect drink to end your day, this margarita costs $12 and can be found at various spots throughout the Mexico pavilion. Be sure to pair it with some chips and salsa or guacamole, and check out the San Angel Inn for a delicious meal.
Pairing Drinks with Food and Snacks
As you drink around the world at EPCOT, it’s essential to balance your alcohol intake with delicious food and snacks from each country. This will not only enhance your experience but also help keep you feeling great throughout the day.
Importance of eating while drinking around the world
Eating while drinking around the world at EPCOT is crucial for several reasons. It helps you maintain your energy levels, absorb some of the alcohol, and prevents you from becoming too intoxicated too quickly. Plus, trying the various foods in each pavilion is a great way to fully immerse yourself in the cultural experience.
Recommendations for food pairings with drinks in each pavilion
- Canada – Pair your Moosehead Draft or Crown Royal Maple Whiskey with the famous Canadian cheddar cheese soup or a juicy filet mignon from Le Cellier Steakhouse.
- United Kingdom – Enjoy your Strongbow Cider or Welsh Dragon alongside some traditional fish and chips from the Yorkshire County Fish Shop.
- France – Complement your Orange Grand Marnier Slushie with a buttery croissant or a sweet macaron from Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie.
- Morocco – Savor your Habibi Daiquiri or Pomegranate Mimosa with a tasty chicken or lamb shawarma from Tangierine Café.
- Japan – Enhance your Blackberry Sake Mist with some fresh sushi or a bowl of udon from Katsura Grill.
- United States – Pair your Angry Orchard Rose Hard Cider or Red Stag Lemonade with a classic cheeseburger or BBQ sandwich from Regal Eagle Smokehouse.
- Italy – Delight in your Peach Bellini alongside a wood-fired pizza or a plate of pasta from Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria.
- Germany – Enjoy your Schofferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen with a giant pretzel or a bratwurst from Sommerfest.
- China – Complement your Plum Wine, Kung Fu Punch, or Tipsy Ducks in Love with some potstickers or orange chicken from Lotus Blossom Café.
- Norway – Pair your Einstok White Ale or LINIE Aquavit Glacier Shot with some traditional Norwegian meatballs or smoked salmon from Kringla Bakeri og Kafe.
- Mexico – Enhance your Mango Loco Margarita with some flavorful tacos, nachos, or churros from La Cantina de San Angel or La Hacienda de San Angel.
Preparing for the Adventure
Before embarking on your exciting journey to drink around the world at EPCOT, it’s essential to make some preparations to ensure a fantastic experience for all involved.
Budgeting for drinks and park admission
First and foremost, be sure to plan a budget for both the park admission and the cost of drinks. Keep in mind that EPCOT park admission is separate from your drink expenses, so accounting for both will help you stay within your financial limits. On average, the cost to drink around the world at EPCOT ranges from $8-15 per beverage, so plan accordingly based on your preferences and group size.
Assembling a group of friends to share the experience
Drinking around the world at EPCOT is best enjoyed with a group of friends who share your enthusiasm for exploring various drinks and cultures. Assembling a group not only enhances the fun but also allows you to share drinks, reducing individual costs and allowing you to sample a wider variety of beverages. Plus, having a group of friends to share the experience creates lasting memories and strengthens your bond as you navigate the World Showcase together.
Tips for staying hydrated and pacing yourself
To make the most of your drink around the world at EPCOT adventure, it’s crucial to stay hydrated and pace yourself throughout the day. Remember to drink water between alcoholic beverages, as the combination of walking and the Florida heat can lead to dehydration if you’re not careful. Additionally, pacing yourself allows you to appreciate each drink and the overall EPCOT experience fully. Don’t rush from pavilion to pavilion, instead, take your time to savor each beverage and immerse yourself in the rich cultural experiences each country has to offer.
Final thoughts on how to drink around the world at EPCOT
As we wrap up our journey around the world at EPCOT, it’s time to reflect on the incredible experience of drinking around the world at this iconic Disney park.
Drinking around the world at EPCOT is a unique and unforgettable adventure that allows you to taste a wide variety of beverages and foods from different countries while enjoying the beautiful atmosphere of the World Showcase. By planning your trip well, budgeting for drinks and admission, assembling a group of friends to share the experience, and pacing yourself, you can ensure a fantastic day filled with memorable moments.
Remember to savor each drink, try delicious food pairings in each pavilion, and most importantly, take the time to appreciate the rich culture and immersive theming that makes EPCOT’s World Showcase an extraordinary place to explore. So gather your friends, set your course, and embark on the ultimate drinking adventure around the world at EPCOT!
How much is drink around the world at EPCOT?
The cost of drinking around the world at EPCOT varies depending on your preferences, but on average, drinks range from $8 to $15 per beverage. If you plan to visit all 11 countries, you can expect to spend around $100 on the low end. Keep in mind that this does not include the cost of park admission, which is currently $109 for a one-day/single park ticket.
How long does it take to drink around the world at EPCOT?
The time it takes to drink around the world at EPCOT depends on your pace and how much time you spend in each pavilion. Most guests spend a full day (about 8-10 hours) exploring the World Showcase, enjoying drinks, food, and entertainment along the way. Remember to pace yourself and drink responsibly, as there’s a lot to see and do in each country.
How many stops in EPCOT drink around the world?
There are 11 stops in EPCOT’s drink around the world experience, one for each country represented in the World Showcase. These countries include Canada, United Kingdom, France, Morocco, Japan, United States, Italy, Germany, China, Norway, and Mexico.
What drinks to get at each country in EPCOT?
Here’s a list of recommended drinks for each country in EPCOT:
- Canada: Moosehead Draft and Crown Royal Maple Whiskey
- United Kingdom: Strongbow Cider and Welsh Dragon
- France: Orange Grand Marnier Slushie
- Morocco: Habibi Daiquiri and Pomegranate Mimosa
- Japan: Blackberry Sake Mist
- United States: Angry Orchard Rose Hard Cider and Red Stag Lemonade
- Italy: Peach Bellini
- Germany: Schofferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen
- China: Plum Wine, Kung Fu Punch, and Tipsy Ducks in Love
- Norway: Einstok White Ale and LINIE Aquavit Glacier Shot
- Mexico: Mango Loco Margarita
Do I need reservations to drink around the world at EPCOT?
Reservations are not required to drink around the world at EPCOT. However, if you plan to dine at sit-down restaurants in the World Showcase or attend special events, it’s a good idea to make reservations in advance. This can be done through the My Disney Experience app or website.
Does EPCOT have a drink limit?
EPCOT does not have a specific drink limit for guests participating in the drink around the world experience. However, Disney Cast Members are trained to serve alcohol responsibly and may refuse service to guests who appear intoxicated. It’s important to pace yourself, drink plenty of water, and enjoy the experience responsibly.