We understand that parking for EPCOT can seem overwhelming at first, but don’t worry!
Parking for EPCOT offers several options: Standard Parking at $25 per day, Preferred Parking ranging between $45 and $50 per day, and Oversized Parking for larger vehicles at $30 per day. The parking lots are within walking distance to the park entrance, with Preferred Parking offering closer spots.
We’re here to help you navigate the various options to ensure a hassle-free experience.
Types of Parking for EPCOT
When it comes to parking for EPCOT, there are several options to choose from, each catering to different preferences and vehicle types.
In this section, we’ll dive into the details of each parking for EPCOT option to help you make the best decision for your visit to EPCOT in Disney World.
- Description: Standard Parking is the most basic and popular choice for guests parking at EPCOT. Conveniently located, this parking option offers ample space for regular-sized vehicles such as cars and motorcycles.
- Cost and consistency: The cost of Standard Parking for EPCOT is consistently priced at $25 per day, making it an affordable option for visitors. With this fixed rate, you can budget your parking expenses easily, regardless of the time of year you choose to visit EPCOT.
- Description: If you’re looking for a more premium parking experience, Preferred Parking is the way to go. This option provides closer parking spots to the main entrance of EPCOT, making it a more convenient choice for guests who prioritize accessibility and a shorter walk to the park entrance.
- Cost and factors affecting the price: The cost of Preferred Parking for EPCOT ranges between $45 and $50 per day. While it is a more expensive option compared to Standard Parking, the price variation depends on factors such as weekends, holidays, and peak seasons like Christmas and New Years. It’s essential to keep these factors in mind when planning your visit and budgeting for parking at EPCOT.
- Description: For those traveling with oversized vehicles such as RVs, camper trailers, and trucks, the Oversized Parking option is the perfect solution. EPCOT’s parking facilities accommodate larger vehicles to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience for all guests.
- Cost and suitability for large vehicles: The cost of Oversized Parking for EPCOT is set at $30 per day. This pricing caters specifically to larger vehicles, ensuring that you have a suitable parking option without breaking the bank. With this option, you can enjoy your visit to EPCOT without worrying about parking logistics for your oversized vehicle.
Understanding the different types of parking for EPCOT is crucial to make the most of your visit.
By choosing the parking option that best suits your needs and budget, you can focus on the magic and excitement that EPCOT has to offer.
EPCOT Parking Lots: Layout and Design
Navigating the parking for EPCOT can be a breeze once you understand their layout and design.
In this section, we’ll explore the various parking lots, their themes, and provide some helpful tips for choosing the right parking spot.
The Seven Parking Lots
- Names and themes: EPCOT boasts a total of seven parking lots, each named after action words inspired by the park’s design. These imaginative names add an extra touch of magic to your parking experience.
- Distance from the main entrance: The parking lots are organized in order of their proximity to the main entrance. Some of the parking lots include the Amaze Parking Lot, Journey Parking Lot, and Imagine Parking Lot. Keep this in mind when choosing your preferred parking spot, as it can influence the time it takes to reach the park entrance.
Division into Space and Earth Sides
- Themed after Disney, Pixar, and Marvel characters: In addition to the action-word themes, EPCOT’s parking lots are also divided into two sides: Space and Earth. These sides are inspired by various Disney, Pixar, and Marvel characters, making parking at EPCOT even more fun and exciting for the whole family.
Tips for Choosing the Right Parking Lot
- Prioritize proximity: If you prefer a shorter walk to the park entrance, opt for parking lots closer to the main entrance, like the Amaze or Journey Parking Lots.
- Consider your parking option: Remember that Preferred Parking for EPCOT provides spots closer to the entrance, while Standard Parking and Oversized Parking may be located farther away.
- Arrive early: To secure a better parking spot, it’s a good idea to arrive early, especially during peak seasons and weekends.
Parking for Guests with Disabilities
Ensuring a comfortable and accessible experience for all guests is a priority at EPCOT.
In this section, we’ll discuss the provisions and guidelines for parking for EPCOT guests with disabilities.
Reserved Parking Spaces
EPCOT has designated parking spaces reserved specifically for guests with disabilities.
These spaces are conveniently located near the park entrance, providing easier access and minimizing the walking distance for guests who require additional assistance.
By offering these reserved spots, EPCOT ensures that parking for guests with disabilities is both accessible and stress-free.
Requirements for a Valid Disability Parking Permit
To utilize the reserved parking spaces for guests with disabilities, you must have a valid disability parking permit.
This permit should be prominently displayed on your vehicle, ensuring that parking attendants can quickly identify your eligibility for these dedicated spaces.
A valid disability parking permit is essential to guarantee a smooth parking experience for EPCOT guests with disabilities.
Standard Parking Fees and Accessibility
It’s important to note that standard parking fees apply to guests with disabilities, with the cost remaining consistent regardless of the parking option you choose.
By maintaining these standard fees, EPCOT ensures that parking for guests with disabilities remains accessible and reasonably priced.
Payment and Reservation Options for Parking at EPCOT
Knowing your payment and reservation options is crucial to ensuring a smooth parking experience at EPCOT.
In this section, we’ll discuss the different ways you can pay for parking and any additional options available to resort guests.
Currently, the primary method of payment for parking at EPCOT is on-site payment.
Upon arrival at the parking lot, you will be guided to a payment booth where you can pay for your chosen parking option.
This process makes it simple for guests to pay for parking as they arrive at the park, streamlining the entire experience.
Online Pre-payment (if available)
As of now, online pre-payment for parking at EPCOT is not available.
However, it’s essential to keep an eye on updates from Disney, as this option may become available in the future.
Offering online pre-payment could provide guests with an even more convenient way to secure their parking spot and plan their visit to the park.
Resort Guests and Preferred Parking Upcharge
For guests staying at Disney resorts, there is an option to pay an upcharge from their resort fee for preferred parking at EPCOT.
This convenient method allows resort guests to enjoy the benefits of preferred parking without needing to pay separately upon arrival at the parking lot.
This extra perk enhances the overall experience for resort guests, making their visit to EPCOT even more enjoyable.
Tips for a Smooth EPCOT Parking Experience
A stress-free parking experience is essential for a fun-filled day at EPCOT.
To help you make the most of your visit, we’ve compiled a few tips and tricks to ensure that your EPCOT parking adventure is as smooth and enjoyable as possible!
The early bird catches the worm, or in this case, the perfect parking spot!
By arriving early, you’ll have a better chance of securing a prime parking spot, making your walk to the park entrance a breeze.
Plus, you’ll have more time to explore and enjoy all the attractions that EPCOT has to offer.
Considering Park Hopping and Transportation Options
If you plan on visiting multiple Disney parks during your trip, consider your park hopping and transportation options.
Disney offers a variety of transportation services, such as buses, monorails, and the Disney Skyliner, to help guests move between parks.
By utilizing these services, you can save time and energy while still enjoying all that EPCOT and the other Disney parks have to offer.
Utilizing the Guest Drop-off Lane
If you’re traveling with someone who needs extra assistance or simply want to make your entrance to EPCOT even more convenient, take advantage of the guest drop-off lane.
This special lane allows you to drop off your passengers close to the park entrance, making it easier for them to access the park while you park your car.
Also check out our guide to the best dinner in EPCOT.
Where do you park when going to EPCOT?
When visiting EPCOT, you’ll park in one of the seven parking lots available at the theme park. These lots are named Amaze, Journey, Imagine, and others, and they are ranked roughly in order of distance from the main entrance. Parking lots are divided into two sides: Space and Earth, themed after various Disney, Pixar, and Marvel characters.
How much does it cost to park at EPCOT?
The cost of parking at EPCOT depends on the type of parking you choose. Standard Parking costs $25 per day, Preferred Parking costs between $45 and $50 per day, and Oversized Parking (for large vehicles like RVs and trucks) costs $30 per day.
Does EPCOT have free parking?
EPCOT does not offer free parking for regular guests. However, if you are a Walt Disney World Resort guest or an Annual Passholder, you may be eligible for complimentary standard parking at the theme parks.
How do I pay for parking at EPCOT?
Currently, you can only pay for parking at EPCOT on-site when you arrive at the park. You’ll be guided to a payment booth where you can pay for your chosen parking option.
Can you walk to EPCOT from the parking lot?
Yes, you can walk to EPCOT from the parking lot. The distance varies depending on which parking lot you are in, but all of the parking lots are within walking distance of the park entrance.
How far is the walk from the parking lot to EPCOT?
The walk from the parking lot to EPCOT varies based on which lot you park in. The closest lots, like the Amaze Parking Lot, require a shorter walk, while the lots further away, such as the Imagine Parking Lot, may require a slightly longer walk.
How early can you park at EPCOT?
There is no specific time that EPCOT’s parking lots open, but generally, they open a couple of hours before the park’s scheduled opening time. Arriving early can help you secure a better parking spot and give you more time to enjoy the park.