Planning a visit to Disney Springs?
Well, you’re in for a treat.
But before you dive into the magic, let’s talk about something essential: parking at Disney Springs.
Parking at Disney Springs offers multiple options including free garage parking (Lime, Orange, Grapefruit), surface lots, and paid valet service. However, overnight parking is not allowed. For convenience, ride-sharing pick-up/drop-off points are available.
Knowing where to park can make your visit smoother and more enjoyable. Let’s explore the options and understand why choosing the right parking spot is crucial.
Overview of Parking at Disney Springs
When you first think about parking at Disney Springs, it might seem a tad overwhelming.
But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
There are three main types of parking available:
- Garage Parking: This includes the Lime, Orange, and Grapefruit garages. Each has its unique advantages, depending on where you plan to spend most of your time in Disney Springs.
- Surface Parking: These are the regular outdoor lots, like Strawberry, Watermelon, and Mango. They’re great if you prefer a one-level parking area without the hassle of navigating through multiple garage floors.
- Valet Parking: If you’re looking for convenience and don’t mind spending a bit, valet parking is available for $20. It’s the only parking option at Disney Springs that isn’t free.
Importance of Choosing the Right Parking Option
Every parking option at Disney Springs has its perks.
Some are closer to specific parts of Disney Springs than others.
- If you’re aiming to visit areas like the Town Center, The Landing, or Marketplace, the Lime Garage might be your best bet. It’s equipped with digital number boxes that show available parking on each floor and color-coded lights in each row, making it easier for you to find a spot.
- On the other hand, if the West Side of Disney Springs is on your agenda, with places like House of Blues, Splitsville, Jaleo, and Planet Hollywood, the Orange Garage is where you’d want to be. Plus, it has two exits/entrances, giving you flexibility in where you start your Disney Springs adventure.
- For those who don’t mind a bit of walking and enjoy scenic views, the Grapefruit parking garage is a fantastic choice. It’s a bit further but offers a unique experience, especially with its walkways that let you stroll above the street, eventually connecting directly to Disney Springs.
Parking at Disney Springs is more than just leaving your car; it’s the start of your magical journey.
Choosing the right spot can set the tone for your entire visit.
So, take a moment to consider where you want to go and what you want to do, and pick the parking option that aligns with your plans.
3 Types of Parking at Disney Springs
Navigating parking at Disney Springs can seem a bit daunting at first, but with a little guidance, you’ll find the perfect spot in no time.
Let’s dig into the three main types of parking available to make your visit as smooth as possible.
1. Garage Parking
When it comes to garage parking at Disney Springs, you have three primary options:
- Lime Garage: Ideal if you’re planning to be near the Town Center, The Landing, or Marketplace. This garage boasts five floors, equipped with digital number boxes that display available parking on each level and color-coded lights in each row. This system helps you find a spot effortlessly, allowing you to transition from your car to Disney Springs with minimal waits.
- Orange Garage: If the West Side of Disney Springs is on your agenda, with attractions like House of Blues, Splitsville, Jaleo, and Planet Hollywood, this is your go-to. The Orange Garage differs from the Lime Garage in its location and the fact that it has two exits/entrances. Depending on which exit you choose, you could find yourself right in front of Splitsville or Planet Hollywood. Like the Lime Garage, it also has five floors, escalators, and the same digital and lighting features to aid in parking.
- Grapefruit Parking Garage: For those who enjoy scenic views and don’t mind a bit of walking, the Grapefruit garage is a gem. Parking here places you right in front of the World of Disney in the Marketplace area. Unique to this garage are the walkways that allow you to stroll above the street, connecting directly to Disney Springs. And if you drive an electric vehicle, you’ll appreciate the ample Electric Vehicle parking spots available here.
2. Surface Parking
Surface parking at Disney Springs offers a more traditional parking experience.
These are outdoor lots, and the most notable ones include the Strawberry, Watermelon, and Mango Parking lots.
The advantages of surface parking include:
- It’s a single-level parking area, so no need to remember which floor you’re on.
- It offers a spacious feel, so you won’t feel boxed in.
- Its location is prime, right outside of Cirque Du Soleil, House of Blues, and Splitsville.
However, keep in mind that if it rains, you might get a bit wet, and spots can fill up quickly.
Unlike the garages, there’s no light system to indicate open spots.
3. Valet Parking
If you’re looking for the utmost convenience during your visit to Disney Springs, consider valet parking.
For $20, you can have your car parked for you.
Valet parking is available in three locations:
- Orange Garage from 10 am to 2 am
- Cirque du Soleil from 4 pm to 2 am
- Lemon lot from 10 am to 2 am
Every parking option at Disney Springs has its unique advantages.
Consider where you want to go and what you want to do, and choose the parking that best aligns with your plans.
Detailed Overview of Parking Garages
Navigating the parking garages at Disney Springs can seem a bit overwhelming, but with a bit of insight, you’ll be parking like a pro in no time.
Let’s learn more about the specifics of each garage to help you make the best choice for your visit.
1. Lime Parking Garage
The Lime Garage is perfectly situated if you’re aiming to be near the Town Center, The Landing, or Marketplace sections of Disney Springs.
Its prime location ensures that once you’ve parked, you’re merely a short stroll away from these vibrant areas.
Parking at the Lime Garage is a breeze, thanks to its innovative features.
With five floors of parking availability, it’s equipped with digital number boxes that display open spots on each level.
This means you can quickly gauge where to head.
Additionally, the color-coded lights in each row are a game-changer.
A green light signals an open spot, while red indicates it’s taken.
This system streamlines the parking process, getting you to the magic of Disney Springs faster.
2. Orange Parking Garage
If the West Side of Disney Springs is on your radar, especially attractions like House of Blues, Splitsville, Jaleo, and Planet Hollywood, then the Orange Garage is your best bet.
Depending on which exit you choose, you could find yourself right in front of Splitsville or Planet Hollywood, placing you in the heart of the action.
Distinctive Features Compared to Lime Garage
While the Orange Garage shares many features with the Lime Garage, such as the five floors of availability and the digital number boxes, it has its unique advantages.
One of the main distinctions is its two exits/entrances.
This flexibility allows you to choose your starting point in Disney Springs, offering a slightly different experience than the Lime Garage.
3. Grapefruit Parking Garage
For those who appreciate a scenic view and don’t mind a bit of walking, the Grapefruit Garage is a gem.
Parking here positions you right in front of the World of Disney in the Marketplace area.
The garage’s location, directly across the street from the Lime Garage and next to the Disney Springs gas station, offers a unique vantage point.
Instead of crossing the street at ground level, you can use the walkways connected to the garage, allowing you to stroll right above the street, adding a touch of adventure to your parking at Disney Springs experience.
Unique Aspects, Including Electric Vehicle Parking Spots
The Grapefruit Garage stands out not just for its size but also for its amenities.
The rows and spaces between cars feel more spacious, giving a sense of openness.
A standout feature is the abundance of Electric Vehicle parking spots.
If you drive an electric car, this is a boon.
You can plug in your vehicle, let it charge while you enjoy Disney Springs, and return to a fully charged car.
It’s these thoughtful touches that make parking at Disney Springs a seamless part of your overall experience.
Surface Parking Insights
When you’re considering parking at Disney Springs, it’s essential to know all your options.
While the parking garages often get the spotlight, surface parking offers its unique set of advantages and challenges.
Overview of Surface Parking
Surface parking refers to the parking areas that aren’t housed within a multi-level garage structure. Instead, they’re situated in regular outdoor lots.
At Disney Springs, you’ll find several surface parking options, each with its distinct features.
Pros and Cons
- Simplicity: Being a one-level parking area means there’s no need to remember which floor you’ve parked on or navigate through multiple levels.
- Spaciousness: Unlike the confined spaces of garages, surface parking offers a more open feel, ensuring you don’t feel boxed in.
- Prime Location: These lots are conveniently located right outside popular spots like Cirque Du Soleil, House of Blues, and Splitsville.
- Weather Dependent: If it’s raining, there’s no shelter to protect you as you walk to or from your car.
- Popularity: These lots can fill up quickly, especially during peak times.
- Spotting Challenges: Unlike the garages, there’s no light system to indicate open spots, so you might need to drive around a bit before finding a space.
Notable Parking Lots: Strawberry, Watermelon, and Mango
Among the surface parking options at Disney Springs, three lots stand out:
- Strawberry Lot: This lot is known for its proximity to some of the main attractions, making it a favorite for many visitors.
- Watermelon Lot: Another popular choice, the Watermelon lot offers easy access to various parts of Disney Springs, ensuring you’re never too far from the action.
- Mango Lot: If you’re looking for a spot that’s a bit quieter but still close to key areas, the Mango lot might be your best bet.
When considering parking at Disney Springs, it’s all about finding the option that best aligns with your plans and preferences.
Whether you opt for surface parking or one of the garages, you’re sure to find a spot that sets the stage for a magical day ahead.
When you’re looking for the utmost convenience in parking at Disney Springs, valet parking is the way to go.
It’s the perfect option if you want to skip the search for a parking spot and dive straight into the magic of Disney Springs.
Cost and Available Timings
Opting for valet parking does come with a fee, but the convenience it offers is often worth the price.
For a flat rate of $20, you can have your car parked for you, ensuring a hassle-free start to your Disney Springs adventure.
The valet service is available at specific times, ensuring flexibility for your visit:
- Orange Garage: From 10 am to 2 am
- Cirque du Soleil: From 4 pm to 2 am
- Lemon Lot: From 10 am to 2 am
These timings cater to most visitors’ schedules, whether you’re planning an early morning shopping spree or a late-night dining experience.
Locations Offering Valet Parking
To make your parking at Disney Springs even more seamless, valet parking is available at three prime locations:
- Orange Garage: This location is ideal if you’re heading to the West Side of Disney Springs, with attractions like House of Blues, Splitsville, Jaleo, and Planet Hollywood nearby.
- Cirque du Soleil: If you’re planning to catch a show or explore the nearby areas, this valet parking spot is perfect.
- Lemon Lot: Another convenient location, especially if you’re looking to explore the Marketplace or the Town Center.
While valet parking offers unparalleled convenience, it’s essential to be aware of the timings and costs.
This way, you can make an informed decision and ensure a smooth experience from the moment you arrive at Disney Springs.
When planning your visit to Disney Springs, it’s crucial to be aware of certain parking policies and recommendations.
This ensures a smooth experience from start to finish.
Policy on Overnight Parking
First and foremost, it’s essential to note that you cannot leave your car overnight at Disney Springs. If you do, your vehicle will be towed.
This policy is in place to ensure that parking at Disney Springs remains available for all visitors and that the lots and garages don’t get congested with cars that aren’t being used.
Recommendations for Those Not Keen on Driving Late
If you’re someone who prefers not to drive late or if you’re planning to indulge in some late-night festivities, it’s a good idea to consider alternatives:
- Ride-Sharing Services: Platforms like Uber and Lyft operate extensively in the Disney Springs area. They offer a convenient way to get back to your accommodation without the need to drive. Plus, Disney Springs has a designated pick-up/drop-off point at the Marketplace Bus loop, making it easy for you to locate your ride.
- Stay Nearby: If you’re staying at a nearby hotel or resort, many of them offer shuttle services to and from Disney Springs. This way, you can enjoy your evening without worrying about the drive back.
- Plan Your Departure: If you still prefer to drive, try to plan your departure a bit earlier to avoid driving too late into the night. This ensures you’re alert and safe on the roads.
Parking at Disney Springs is designed to be as convenient as possible, but it’s always essential to plan ahead and make choices that align with your comfort and safety.