Welcome to the ultimate Disney dining reservation alert guide.
We all know that Disney dining reservations are essential for a magical and memorable Walt Disney World vacation.
By securing a reservation at one of the many fantastic Disney restaurants, you’ll be able to enjoy the wonderful world of Disney cuisine.
The process of making a Disney dining reservation has become more accessible than ever before, thanks to the availability of online and phone booking options, as well as the introduction of the “Disney Dining Reservation Alert” system.
This guide will show you how to effectively use the Disney Dining Reservation Alert system and other related services to secure your desired dining reservations.
With our helpful tips and tricks, you’ll be well-prepared to plan your perfect Disney dining experience!
How to Make Dining Reservations at Disney World
Securing your Disney dining reservations in advance is highly recommended to ensure you get a table at your desired restaurant.
There are two main methods to make advance reservations:
- Booking through the website or My Disney Experience (MDE) app: You can easily book reservations by visiting the Disney World website or using the MDE app. Simply search for the restaurant of your choice, select the date and time, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your reservation.
- Phone reservations at 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463): If you prefer speaking with a representative, you can call the Disney dining reservation phone number at 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463) to make your booking. Be sure to call at least 60 days in advance to secure your preferred date and time.
Same-Day and Walk-Up Reservations
Even if you haven’t made advance reservations, there are still options available for same-day or walk-up dining:
- Using the My Disney Experience app or website: To make a same-day reservation, you can use the MDE app or website to search for available dining slots at your desired restaurant. The Disney Genie feature will also help you plan your day by notifying you of upcoming reservations and other activities.
- Walk-up waitlists: If you’re willing to be flexible and plan last-minute, you can try your luck with the Walk-Up Waitlist. This option is available at most table service restaurants throughout Disney World, allowing guests to join a waitlist without an Advanced Dining Reservation. Keep in mind that availability may be limited, especially during peak times.
Setting up a Disney Dining Reservation Alert
Benefits of Using Reservation Alerts
Disney dining reservation alerts can be a game-changer for securing a table at your favorite restaurant, especially if you’re aiming for a popular dining experience.
These alerts notify you when a reservation becomes available, allowing you to quickly book a table before someone else does.
This can be particularly useful if you have a specific date and time in mind or if you’re trying to score a last-minute reservation.
Free and Paid Reservation Alert Services
There are several websites that offer free and paid cancellation notifications for Walt Disney World Dining Reservations. These services continuously monitor the Disney World website for any cancelled reservations and notify you when an available slot matches your preferences.
How to Set Up Alerts for Specific Date and Time Ranges
To set up a Disney dining reservation alert, follow these steps:
- Choose a reservation alert service: Browse through the available free and paid reservation alert services and select the one that best suits your needs.
- Set your preferences: Enter the desired date and time range for your preferred restaurant. Be as specific as possible to increase your chances of receiving an alert that matches your requirements.
- Enable notifications: Ensure that you have enabled notifications from the reservation alert service. This may include email, text messages, or app notifications, depending on the service you choose.
- Stay vigilant: Once your alert preferences are set, be prepared to act quickly when you receive a notification. Popular dining reservations can be booked within minutes, so don’t hesitate when an opportunity arises.
By utilizing Disney dining reservation alerts, you can maximize your chances of landing a reservation at your favorite Disney World restaurant.
Tips for Securing Popular Disney Dining Reservations
Securing a table at a popular Disney dining establishment can be challenging, but with the right strategy and some persistence, you can improve your chances of landing that coveted reservation.
Here are some tips to help you secure popular Disney dining reservations:
1. Booking Right Away and Refreshing the Webpage
When booking a reservation, it’s essential to be ready as soon as the booking window opens.
Log into your My Disney Experience account before the booking window starts, typically at 6:00 AM Eastern Time.
Have the webpage of your top three restaurant choices open and continuously refresh the pages until the new day of reservations appears.
This will give you the best chance of securing a reservation as soon as it becomes available.
2. Making Reservations 60 Days in Advance
All guests can make advance dining reservations online 60 days in advance.
To maximize your chances of securing a popular Disney dining reservation, mark your calendar for the 60-day mark and be prepared to book your preferred dining experience as soon as the reservation window opens.
3. Being Flexible with Dates and Times
Flexibility can be your best friend when trying to secure a popular Disney dining reservation.
If you’re willing to adjust your dining schedule, you may have better luck finding an available slot.
Consider trying different times of the day, such as early morning or late evening, or be open to dining on a different day than you originally planned. This flexibility can make all the difference in snagging a reservation at a sought-after restaurant.
4. Seeking Help from a Travel Agent
If you’re overwhelmed by the reservation process or simply want to ensure you have the best chance of securing your desired dining experience, consider seeking help from a travel agent.
Travel agents who specialize in Disney vacations can book advance dining reservations on your behalf. They are often well-versed in the reservation process and can provide valuable insights and tips to help you secure your dream Disney dining experience.
By following these tips and staying persistent, you can improve your chances of securing popular Disney dining reservations, ensuring a memorable and enjoyable dining experience for you and your family.
Consequences of Missing a Reservation
It’s essential to be aware of the consequences of missing a Disney dining reservation, as they can impact both your vacation experience and your wallet.
Here’s what you need to know about the consequences of missing a reservation:
“No Show” Fees Charged Per Person
If you fail to show up for your dining reservation and don’t cancel ahead of time, Disney will charge a “No Show” fee.
This fee is charged per person in your party and varies depending on the restaurant. While some restaurants charge $10 per person for the no-show fee, others may charge significantly more.
To avoid these fees, it’s crucial to either attend your reservation or cancel it in advance if you’re unable to make it.
Importance of Contacting Disney if a Reservation is Missed
If you realize you’ve missed your dining reservation or won’t be able to make it, it’s essential to contact Disney as soon as possible.
Informing Disney of your situation can help minimize the impact of the missed reservation and potentially save you from incurring “No Show” fees. Disney may also be able to help you reschedule your reservation or find alternative dining options during your visit.
By understanding the consequences of missing a Disney dining reservation and being proactive in managing your reservation schedule, you can avoid unnecessary fees and ensure a smooth and enjoyable dining experience throughout your Disney vacation.
Utilize Reservation Alerts for a Successful Disney Dining Experience
By utilizing Disney dining reservation alerts and related services, you can significantly increase your chances of securing a reservation at your desired Disney restaurant.
These tools will help you stay informed of any openings and plan your vacation more efficiently, ensuring that you and your loved ones have a magical and memorable dining experience at Disney World.
So, don’t hesitate to take advantage of reservation alerts and the various resources available to make your Disney dining dreams come true!
Can you set an alert for Disney dining?
Yes, you can set an alert for Disney dining reservations. There are free and paid reservation alert services available to notify you of any openings for your desired restaurant and time range.
What app tells you when Disney dining reservations open?
The My Disney Experience (MDE) app provides information on dining reservations, including openings and availability. You can use the MDE app to search for and book dining reservations, as well as manage your existing reservations.
What happens if you don’t show up for a Disney dining reservation?
If you don’t show up for a Disney dining reservation and fail to contact Disney, you will be charged a “No Show” fee. This fee is charged per person and depends on the restaurant. While some restaurants charge $10 per person for the no-show fee, others may charge more.
How do I get notified when Disney reservations open?
To get notified when Disney reservations open, you can set up a dining reservation alert using one of the available dining alert services. Additionally, you can frequently check the My Disney Experience app or website for updates on reservation availability.
What time can you make Disney dining reservations 60 days out?
All guests can make advance reservations for dining online 60 days in advance. It is recommended to be logged into your My Disney Experience account by 5:45 AM Eastern Time, as reservations typically become available at 6:00 AM Eastern Time. If you are staying at a Disney resort, you can make reservations for your entire trip up to 10 days beyond the 60-day window.