Hidden Mickeys of Disneyland are subtle Mickey Mouse images concealed throughout the park. They can be found in places like Sleeping Beauty’s Castle turrets, the pavement near the Partners statue, and designs near attractions like It’s a Small World and the Haunted Mansion.
Some are easily spotted, while others are more elusive.
If you’re up for the challenge, see if you can find them all!
Introduction to the Hidden Mickeys of Disneyland
Mickey Mouse is one of the most famous cartoon characters of all time, and his image can be found in various places throughout Disneyland.
There are hidden Mickeys all around Disneyland.
Some are easy to find, while others take a little more effort.
Here are a few of the most famous hidden Mickeys in the amusement park:
- On the front of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle, there is a hidden Mickey in the design of the turrets.
- There is a hidden Mickey in the pavement near the Partners statue in Main Street USA.
- The bushes near It’s a Small World are designed to look like Mickey Mouse heads.
- The water fountain in front of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle features three hidden Mickeys.
- In the queue for the Haunted Mansion, there is a hidden Mickey in the wallpaper design.
- On the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, there is a hidden Mickey in the skull on the front of the ship.
- In Frontierland, there is a hidden Mickey in the window of the Country Bear Jamboree.
- At the end of the Indiana Jones ride, there is a hidden Mickey in the hieroglyphics on the wall.
- On the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad ride, there is a hidden Mickey in the rock formation near the end of the ride.