Disney Nerds, this one is for you!
If you’re like us and can’t wait to stay at the Disney World Pop Century Hotel, then you’ll want to read this first.
We’ve gathered some key tips and recommendations to help make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
And don’t forget, the Disney World Pop Century Hotel is just one of many amazing resorts at Walt Disney World Resort.
There’s something for everyone, so be sure to explore all your options before making a final decision.
13 Disney World Pop Century Hotel Tips and Tricks
- The Disney World Pop Century Hotel is a value resort hotel located at Disney World Resort.
- The hotel is made up of buildings themed around different decades, from the 1950s to the 2000s.
- Rooms are furnished with either two queen beds or one king bed.
- Disney World Pop Century Hotel offers a variety of dining options, including Everything POP Shopping and Dining and Art of Animation Resort’s Landscape of Flavors food court.
- There are three pools at Disney World Pop Century Hotel – the Hippy Dippy Pool, Bowling Pool, and Funky Fish Pool.
- Standard rooms sleep up to four guests, while suites can accommodate up to six guests total (two adults and four children).
- You can book FastPass+ reservations 60 days in advance if you’re staying at a Disney resort hotel like Disney World Pop Century Hotel .
- Complimentary transportation is available throughout Walt Disney World Resort which is available 45 minutes before the park opens and one hour after parks closing.
- On-site parking is available for guests staying at Disney World Pop Century Hotel (fee charged per night).
- If you have a Disney Dining Plan, you can use it at Disney World Pop Century Hotel.
- Disney World Pop Century Hotel has a convenient location near ESPNs Wide World of Sports area.
- The Disney World Pop Century Hotel is a 3 mile walk to the Art of Animation Resort, which is a nice paved walk.
- Disney World Pop Century Hotel is one of the most popular Disney resort hotels, so be sure to book your stay well in advance!
Common questions about the Disney World Pop Century Hotel
Is Pop Century a value hotel?
The Disney World Pop Century Hotel is a value hotel. This means that it is one of the more affordable hotels on Disney World property. It is a great option for families or groups who are looking to save money on their Disney World vacation.
Does Disney Pop Century have complimentary breakfast?
No, Disney Pop Century does not have complimentary breakfast. However, there are a number of restaurants on Disney World property that guests can enjoy breakfast at. Such as the Everything Pop Food Court the Disney World Pop Century Resort.
How long is the ride from Pop Century to Magic Kingdom?
The ride from Disney’s Pop Century Resort to the Magic Kingdom is approximately 20 minutes.
How much are rooms at Pop Century?
The room rates at Disney World Pop Century Hotel vary depending on the time of year and availability. You can find the most up-to-date pricing information on Disney World’s website.
How long does it take to get to Disney parks from Pop Century resort?
The ride from Disney’s Pop Century Resort to the Disney parks is approximately 14 minutes to drive 7 miles. There are also buses that run every 20 minutes to and from the parks.
Which rooms are best at Pop Century?
The rooms at Disney’s Pop Century Resort are themed after decades. So, guests can choose a room that is themed after the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s. All of the rooms are spacious and have two queen beds.
Also read our guide to Disney World Preferred View vs Preferred Location to help you figure out which rooms to book.
Why should I stay at Pop Century?
If you are looking for a one of the best value hotels at Disney World property, Disney’s Pop Century Resort is a great option. The Resort offers a variety of room options themed after different decades, and all of the rooms come with two queen beds. Additionally, the Resort is only 14 minutes away from Disney parks and offers complimentary transportation to and from the parks.
What park is Pop Century closest to?
Pop Century is located near ESPN’s Wide World of Sports area.
What other hotels near Disney World are considered value hotels?
Some other Disney World value hotels include Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, and Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
These hotels are worth considering if you’re looking for a more affordable option near Disney World. They offer basic accommodations and amenities, but are still close to all the action. Keep in mind that Disney’s value hotels are usually the most crowded, so be prepared for larger crowds and longer wait times.
Definitely check out Disney’s Pop Century Hotel if you’re looking for a value hotel near Disney World. It’s one of the most popular value hotels and offers a great location, amenities, and price.
Final thoughts on the Disney World Pop Century Hotel
Disney World Pop Century Hotel is a great place to stay for families visiting Disney World.
The hotel is affordable, and offers many amenities that make your stay more comfortable.
There are also several restaurants and shops located on the property, which makes it easy to get what you need without having to leave the resort.
We highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for an affordable Disney World vacation!
We hope you found these tips and tricks helpful.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask a Disney Nerds travel agent for assistance.
And don’t forget to check out our other Disney World hotel guides for more information on where to stay during your next